Mr. Rindlisbacher has been helping clients with their estate planning, business planning, and real estate transactions since 1989.
He also provides legal counsel and representation in formal probate matters, including decedent estates, conservatorships, guardianships, trust administration, and contested probate issues including will and trust contests, accounting disputes, interpretation of testamentary instruments, and fiduciary abuse. He often is appointed by the local court to represent individuals who are the subject of conservatorship proceedings. Mr. Rindlisbacher also advises clients on issues related to planning for long-term care and eligibility for Medi-Cal.
Mr. Rindlisbacher’s clients include individuals who are just starting out in their careers and families with modest estates. He also represents a number of individuals who have accumulated significant assets and would benefit from more sophisticated planning like irrevocable trusts, family limited partnerships and limited liability companies, charitable planning, and lifetime gifting.
Mr. Rindlisbacher is an Eagle Scout. He sings tenor and has performed with the Fresno Philharmonic Orchestra as part of the Fresno Pacific Chorale and in a local barbershop quartet. Mr. Rindlisbacher is a past member of the bond oversight committee for Central Unified School District and he provides lay leadership and service to his local congregation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been married to his wife, Vivian, since 1986 and they are the parents of five sons and three daughters.
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- Brigham Young University, Japanese (B.A., 1986)
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Points of Distinction
- Pacific Law Review – Associate Editor
- Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout
Organizations & Memberships
- California State Bar Association – Trusts and Estates Section
- Fresno County Bar Association – Trusts and Estates Section
- Fresno Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Wealth Counsel