Douglas B. Jensen
Douglas Jensen has over 50 years experience in general water law, real estate transactions, corporate and general business law, and has represented agribusiness and commercial entities.
Douglas B. Jensen has over 55 years’ experience in general water law, real estate transactions, and corporate and general business law. His law practice has focused upon general water law, water and flood control districts, agricultural and developed real estate transactions, and the representation of various business entities. He serves as General Counsel for various irrigation and water districts and a flood control district.
- Stanford University (J.D, 1967)
- Stanford University (A.B., cum laude, 1964)
- State Bar of California (1967)
- U.S. District Court (Eastern District)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Ninth Circuit)