Mr. Perkins provides legal representation in the areas of business transactions, agricultural law, real estate, and estate planning with an emphasis on strategic wealth transfer and asset-protection matters.
Mr. Perkins advises clients on a wide variety of transactional matters in the areas of corporate, partnership and limited liability company formations and operating issues; complex real estate transactions including all aspects of property acquisition, development, financing, ownership, leasing; agricultural law; business mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; and business succession planning.
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., 1973)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 1970)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- State Bar of California (1973)
Points of Distinction
- AV® Preeminent Rating from Peers as reported by Martindale & Hubbell®
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Fresno County United Way
- Silver Buffalo Award – Boy Scouts of America
Organizations & Memberships
- American Bar Association – Member of Taxation, Real Property, Trust and Probate Law Sections
- Fresno County Bar Association-Member of Real Property and Trust and Estates Sections
- Fresno Estate Planning Council
- Western Region Boy Scouts of America – Board of Directors
- Fresno Rotary Club