Nick Lucich focuses in the areas of estate planning, trusts and probate, including preparation and administration of trusts and estates.
Mr. Lucich is certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He focuses in the areas of estate planning, trusts and probate, including in the counseling and preparation of estate plans and in assisting families, trustees and executors in the administration of their trusts and estates. Mr. Lucich has been an instructor of the Wills and Trusts class at San Joaquin College of Law in Fresno and Probate and Estate Planning for the California Continuing Education of the Bar annual update program. He has also served as an officer of the Fresno County Bar Association Probate and Estate Planning Section. He is an AV rated lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings.
Mr. Lucich is an avid bicyclist. He has successfully completed the “Climb to Kaiser,” recognized as one of the most challenging bicycle rides, 28 times, including 10 times with his wife on a tandem. He also served in the United States Naval Reserve.
- University of California, Berkeley, (A.B. Rhetoric, 1973) Phi Beta Kappa
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California (J.D., 1976, Law Review, Order of the Coif and Thurston Society)
- State Bar of California (1976)
- U.S. District Court (Eastern District of California)
- U.S. Tax Court
- Planned estates and prepared appropriate documents for many clients
- Handled the administration of estates and trusts for hundreds of clients
- Prepared estate and gift tax returns and handled estate and gift tax audits
- Assisted clients with the creation of business entities such as limited partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies
- Prepared documents for and assisted clients with real estate and other business transactions